POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for evergreens : Re: Looking for evergreens Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for evergreens
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 11 Apr 2001 12:09:08
Message: <3AD48270.995B3FC7@inapg.inra.fr>
Francois Labreque wrote:

> I've perused through most .inc's on the povray links page to no avail.
> Does anyone have a fir tree or pine tree include available?

I have pine tree in 3DS format that looks like a young tree, and a detailed
"fir" that does not look like a fir to me, both downloaded from the internet
(probably from a Bryce site, this is all I can remember). The pine is 354 K
(zip) and the "fir" 2.8 Mo (sit). I can put them temporarily somewhere for
download if you're interested.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com