POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : italicized text Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:27 EDT (-0400)
  italicized text (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bill Brehm
Subject: italicized text
Date: 30 Mar 2001 18:01:20
Message: <3ac51040@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Is there a way to tell POVRay to italicize or otherwise modify (such as
bold, underline, strikethrough, etc.) text objects? I'm aware that some
fonts have separate italicized, bold and italicized-bold font files, but the
one I need to use doesn't.

Thanks,

Bill

Post a reply to this message

You'll have to use a font with the capability you need, as there aren't text
properties to set from within the text statement.

Bob H.

"Bill Brehm" <bbr### [at] netzeronet> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to tell POVRay to italicize or otherwise modify (such as
> bold, underline, strikethrough, etc.) text objects? I'm aware that some
> fonts have separate italicized, bold and italicized-bold font files, but
the
> one I need to use doesn't.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill