POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab beta 4 released Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  ElastoLab beta 4 released (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released
Date: 12 Mar 2001 21:44:17
Message: <742ratkgheoij44g1ll2fgapt6lk8ggihi@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:45:18 -0500 David Buck wrote:

>If you don't mind, I'll post these points to the Wiki site
>http://www.simberon-support.com:8080/ElastoLab+Beta+Test and follow them up
>there rather than clutter up povray.general.

  David, while it's advantageous to followup to your Simberon site, in
addition you could also followup to p.off-topic.

From: David Buck
Date: 12 Mar 2001 21:50:06
Message: <3AAD8B60.B407DD9F@simberon.com>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:45:18 -0500 David Buck wrote:
>
> >If you don't mind, I'll post these points to the Wiki site
> >http://www.simberon-support.com:8080/ElastoLab+Beta+Test and follow them up
> >there rather than clutter up povray.general.
>
>   David, while it's advantageous to followup to your Simberon site, in
> addition you could also followup to p.off-topic.

No problem.  I just can't see any such newsgroup.  Am I doing something wrong?
I just didn't want to annoy readers of this newsgroup with off-topic posts.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message