POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab beta 4 released : Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released
From: David Buck
Date: 12 Mar 2001 21:57:33
Message: <3AAD8D1E.1AD2FC64@simberon.com>
> I've just reread my post, and realised it looks incredibly aggressive,
> and for that, I apologise.
>
> I'm not like that, honest :)

Hey, don't sweat it.  You were raising a valid point and one I deliberated over
before releasing the beta.  My big problem is that to make video help files, the
application has to appear in its final form - otherwise, any change to the look of
the UI would invalidate all video files.  It takes a lot of time to record all
these videos, so producing them in time for a beta release which may cause changes
in the UI would be a waste of time.  The web site is a temporary compromise.

For the next release of the beta, I'll at least include the HTML files in the
release.

David Buck
Simberon Inc.