POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Solid Explosions Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Solid Explosions (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Rune
Subject: Solid Explosions
Date: 5 Feb 2001 07:36:20
Message: <3a7e9e44$1@news.povray.org>
Every time I've paid attention to how explosions look on pictures and on TV
I've noticed that they do indeed look solid. But every time someone post a
POV-Ray image or animation with a solid looking explosion he/she is always
told that it shouldn't look so solid.

Let's try to find out how explosions *really* look. So please post lots of
links to images and/or animations of real explosions! :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> Let's try to find out how explosions *really* look. So please post lots of
> links to images and/or animations of real explosions! :)

http://www.vce.com/pyro.html

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com