POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 disk 3.1g installation hangs on w02 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  4 disk 3.1g installation hangs on w02 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: 4 disk 3.1g installation hangs on w02
Date: 25 Jan 2001 14:08:04
Message: <3A70782D.9EAB2CB5@my-dejanews.com>
I tried the installation of 3.1g using the four disk method.
I copied them to four different floppies. At the end of the first disk,
it says:
" Place installation disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK
button."

The following have NOT worked:
1. Hitting enter with originally downloaded file  and original disk.
2. Hitting enter with newly downloaded file onto riginal disk.
3. Helping it along by typing out file name.
4. Copying the file to a directory on disk, then retyping a new path.
5. #1-#4 using a third download of the file onto a second disk.

The filename in question is povwin3.w02.

Please help.

Post a reply to this message