POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Survey. (Message 1 to 10 of 61)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: Survey.
Date: 23 Jan 2001 14:58:49
Message: <3A6DE22F.AD6DE07F@netvision.net.il>
I want to know what's the average age here and some other details.
please fill out the details:

ICQ:
Age:
Sex:
Location:
Interests:
Work:

My Details:

ICQ: 1515298
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Location: Israel, Haifa
Interests: Programming, graphics, writing
Work: Server Programming for SSI

Post a reply to this message

From: Harold Baize
Subject: Re: Survey.
Date: 23 Jan 2001 16:21:33
Message: <3a6df5dd$1@news.povray.org>
ICQ: None
 Age: 48
 Sex: Male
 Location: Berkeley California, USA
 Interests: All things stereoscopic (3-D) including photography
 and CG. Evolutionary Psychology
 Work: Mental Health Services Research, UCSF

Post a reply to this message