POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. : Re: Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey.
From: David Fontaine
Date: 23 Jan 2001 21:32:19
Message: <3A6E3EB8.1ED41EE6@faricy.net>
Similar surveys have been done in the past, I have a compilation, albeit
illegible for security reasons:
http://davidf.faricy.net/raygall.html
fourth one down. (no, I will not give you a direct link, because my
precious counter would not go up and that would hurt my ego ;)

Eitan Tal wrote:

> I want to know what's the average age here and some other details.
> please fill out the details:
>
> ICQ: yes
> Age: juvenile
> Sex: yes please
> Location: basement
> Interests: POV
> Work: no thanks

Ok, seriously though:

ICQ: 55354965
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Location: Minneapolis MN USA
Interests: POV, music, math, POV, physical sciences, art, math, POV,
math, math, math
Work: high school junior