POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1
Date: 18 Jan 2001 14:11:30
Message: <3A673E88.DB49689@my-dejanews.com>
I just noticed that the font for povray makes one's and el's look quite
similar.  I was about to declare an object as "cyl1," but I realized the
problem in doing that.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1
Date: 18 Jan 2001 14:24:06
Message: <slrn96egmp.hqq.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:05:44 -0500, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
>I just noticed that the font for povray makes one's and el's look quite
>similar.  I was about to declare an object as "cyl1," but I realized the
>problem in doing that.

You can change that, you know.  Well, in Windows anyway.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message