POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1 : Re: 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1l1
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 18 Jan 2001 16:54:09
Message: <3a676601$1@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] fwicom> , ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron
Parker) wrote:

> Kids these days.  Why, in my day, typewriters didn't have either one keys or
> zero keys.  It was only with the advent of computers that it became necessary
> to disambiguate.

I remember a few years back in a local library I tried to request a book
from another library.  They had one very old typewriter there people were
expected to use to fill out the request form on their own.  After search for
several minutes I actually had to ask a librarian where to find the "return"
key - I will never forget her face!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde