POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blender Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Blender (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Saadat Saeed
Subject: Blender
Date: 7 Jan 2001 00:23:53
Message: <3a57fd69@news.povray.org>
I just came accross this excellent 3d Animation package "blender"
www.blender.nl . I am practising on its NURBS feature and would like to know
what is the best way to export the model to povray. Does anyone has
experience with it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Blender
Date: 7 Jan 2001 00:54:42
Message: <3A5804D1.1BF9558F@pacbell.net>
Saadat Saeed wrote:

> I just came accross this excellent 3d Animation package "blender"
> www.blender.nl . I am practising on its NURBS feature and would like to know
> what is the best way to export the model to povray. Does anyone has
> experience with it?

I have no experience with it but there are a couple of people who
regularly visit comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing and use both
programs. If you don't get the info you need here try reposting
your question there.