POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : scattering diagrams Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  scattering diagrams (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: scattering diagrams
Date: 2 Jan 2001 08:25:48
Message: <3A51D6B1.536001E2@skynet.be>
Could someone explain me how I should read the scattering diagrams
in the "media" section of the POV-Ray documentation ?

I'd like to know, especially, what are the values on the axes,
and how I should understand them.

Links to clear ressources about the various scattering functions
would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fabien.

Post a reply to this message