POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best size for CD cover? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Best size for CD cover? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Re: Best size for CD cover?
Date: 11 Dec 2000 15:31:33
Message: <3A3539AC.80858E@tiac.net>
Are you dealing with a professional CD duplication company
or are you doing it at home? If your friend is going pro
then you'll probably want to check that companies standards.
  Here's the standards for Superdups, they have info that should
be helpful.
standards.pdf  is what you want(I hope you have acrobat).
http://www.superdups.com/newnav.php3?section=downloads

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message