POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best size for CD cover? : Re: Best size for CD cover? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best size for CD cover?
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 11 Dec 2000 18:09:04
Message: <3A355DFD.1569150A@videotron.ca>
Phil Clute wrote:

>  Are you dealing with a professional CD duplication company
> or are you doing it at home?

This is a completely homegrown initiative.  My friend records his music,
burns his CDs and prints his own covers.

Anyways, thanks for all the responses, but it seems we have a divergence
of artistic vision and he might be going for someone else's artwork.

--
Francois Labreque | Rimmer: "Let's go to red alert!"
    flabreque     | Kryten: "Are you sure, Sir?  You realize it