POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
Date: 1 Dec 2000 10:19:34
Message: <3A27C02A.1B1FA9C7@my-dejanews.com>
IMHO when I saw that the code links were empty I was afraid to click on the gallery
links--would they be empty, too?

Margus Ramst wrote:

> As the subject says...
> It is still somewhat incomplete,

Post a reply to this message

From: sacrofts
Date: 1 Dec 2000 11:52:54
Message: <3a27d766@news.povray.org>
I like the design very much, It's a nice relief to see a website
designed so only the info you need is on the screen at any one time.
The colours seem to work well IMO, looks elegant and well thought out in
it's design.
Are you going to add your site to the new POVring?

Steve

Post a reply to this message