POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online : Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] My web site is now online
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 1 Dec 2000 18:01:33
Message: <3A282E3B.26F82B66@peak.edu.ee>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> IMHO when I saw that the code links were empty I was afraid to click on the gallery
> links--would they be empty, too?

Well, I specifically said the code section is not finished. And there is a list
of updates at the main page, which states "17 images added to the galleries".
The code section should be updated soon, too.

BTW, do you have some phobia of empty web pages? ;)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee