POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pop-up web pages Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Pop-up web pages (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Pop-up web pages
Date: 27 Oct 2000 08:55:44
Message: <39f97b50@news.povray.org>
I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
windows. Can any one help with code, links etc.

Thanks in advance

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Vahur Krouverk
Subject: Re: Pop-up web pages
Date: 27 Oct 2000 09:26:33
Message: <39F982D7.7AC3D111@aetec.ee>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
> windows. Can any one help with code, links etc.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mick

I'm not HTML expert, but such HTML link should work:

HTH

Post a reply to this message

> I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
> windows. Can any one help with code, links etc.

I don't know about others but I hate sites that do that.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

Mick Hazelgrove <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:
: I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
: windows.

  Please don't. Please.

> > I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
> > windows. Can any one help with code, links etc.
>
> I don't know about others but I hate sites that do that.

If it says it'll do it, it's okay..

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone