POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pop-up web pages : Re: Pop-up web pages Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pop-up web pages
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 27 Oct 2000 16:00:54
Message: <39F9E000.6A987CFA@unforgettable.com>
Simon Lemieux wrote:

> > >   Please don't. Please.
> >
> > OK Then! I won't
>
> I agree that those websites are very anoying... What I would suggest would be to
> load a different file.html in which there would be two frames, a little one in
> the top for "Go Back the My Website", Simple, Small and not Anoying. And the
> rest of the page goes to the linked website...

First off, loading someone else's pages in your frameset is a Very Not
Good Idea. (I believe this has actually been declared illegal.. somewhere.)

Second, Frames Suck(TM).

Third.. what, you can't use the "Back" button, you need a link to take
you back to the page you were just on? Sheesh... :P

-Xplo