POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rune
Subject: Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6
Date: 3 Oct 2000 16:01:53
Message: <39da3b31$1@news.povray.org>
A while ago I made an animation with some fireworks using glows.

Just wanted to say that the source code updated for MegaPOV 0.6 can now be
found in povray.binaries.scene-files

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 1)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6
Date: 3 Oct 2000 17:51:58
Message: <MPG.14446560fd20f4cb9897f9@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:00:29 +0200, Rune wrote...
> A while ago I made an animation with some fireworks using glows.
>
> Just wanted to say that the source code updated for MegaPOV 0.6 can now be
> found in povray.binaries.scene-files

So the question is, how in hell did I manage to miss the release of MP
0.6?

<sigh>  If I read all the NG's, then I don't have time to do anything
else, and if I don't, I miss things.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> wrote...
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:00:29 +0200, Rune wrote...
> > A while ago I made an animation with some fireworks using glows.
> >
> > Just wanted to say that the source code updated for MegaPOV 0.6 can now
be
> > found in povray.binaries.scene-files
>
> So the question is, how in hell did I manage to miss the release of MP
> 0.6?

Well, we only announced the release in povray.unofficial.patches and
povray.macintosh.

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message