POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6 : Re: Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireworks for MegaPOV 0.6
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 4 Oct 2000 13:36:33
Message: <MPG.14457afc7d3ae5649897fb@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:39:51 -0400, Nathan Kopp wrote...
> > > A while ago I made an animation with some fireworks using glows.
> > >
> > > Just wanted to say that the source code updated for MegaPOV 0.6 can now
> be
> > > found in povray.binaries.scene-files
> >
> > So the question is, how in hell did I manage to miss the release of MP
> > 0.6?
>
> Well, we only announced the release in povray.unofficial.patches and
> povray.macintosh.

Ah, that would explain it then :)  I read neither of them, the latter
because it's not immediately relevant to my use of POV, and the former
because I tried it and got scared off by all the programming speak <grin>

Not to worry, I grabbed it last night shortly before I went to bed.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.