POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More POV-Ray Logos ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:38 EDT (-0400)
  More POV-Ray Logos ? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Re: More POV-Ray Logos ?
Date: 5 Sep 2000 23:41:53
Message: <39B5BC21.121B727D@faricy.net>
Dick Balaska wrote:

> > If they sue, they're crazy.
>
> What do you think is the purpose of the law dept. of a multi-billion
> dollar corporation?

It's a friggin' national epidemic here!! Our legal system is out of control. We
produce half the world's lawyers.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 5 Sep 2000 23:53:01
Message: <39B5BF3D.1595FA63@pacbell.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> We produce half the world's lawyers.

Only half ?

From: Dick Balaska
Date: 6 Sep 2000 05:12:24
Message: <39B60A12.E93664AA@buckosoft.com>
Ken wrote:

> David Fontaine wrote:
>
> > We produce half the world's lawyers.
>
> Only half ?

Here in Connecticut we are blessed with the US's highest per capita income.
(like $48000/yr per person). I often say it takes a lot of lawyers to offset
all those poor people.

dik

Post a reply to this message

> Here in Connecticut we are blessed with the US's highest per capita income.
> (like $48000/yr per person). I often say it takes a lot of lawyers to offset
> all those poor people.

	Absolutely correct. New Jersey stopped accepting toxic waste.

--
The Iron Webmaster coming to you from twenty
minutes in the future. 72

Post a reply to this message