POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More POV-Ray Logos ? : Re: More POV-Ray Logos ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More POV-Ray Logos ?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 9 Sep 2000 02:06:44
Message: <39b9d374@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message news:39b01e52@news.povray.org...
> For the old POV-Ray Logo Competition a lot of logos were submitted. But so
> far there have only been presubmitted 2 logos for the real POV-Ray Logo
> Contest.

I do hope we get more submissions. What I have seen there so far is impressive.
It makes me realise how utterly -useful- a proper logo (in its various forms,
as shown on your page) would be.

If it would help I'm willing to put a pointer to some info on the competition
from the POV-Ray web site. Just let me know via email.

-- Chris Cason