POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beware AWSOME ROLEX's Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:09:13 EDT (-0400)
  Beware AWSOME ROLEX's (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ian Witham
Subject: Beware AWSOME ROLEX's
Date: 26 Aug 2000 10:42:23
Message: <39a7d74f@news.povray.org>
Look out for fake binaries.

IMBJR posts 24 binaries.
IMBJR tells us his homepage URL
homepage says IMBJR frequents alt.binaries.slack
alt.binaries.slack contains this post

you can check for yourselves.

subject was "povray news server"
the sender was IMBJR
message follows.................

They are a bit full of themselves there @ news.povray.org. Some
positive comments to the 24 pieces I uploaded, but a bit of ""Bob" is
boring" was evident and some wagging of the finger over compression -
pleez! Perhaps my replies to them should have been a bit more
Legumesque  - I must stop pandering to Pinks.

I will blow them away jest like I did over @ comp-graphics. "Bob" WILL
be their ShorDurPerSav. Pity I blew all my decent stack of POV
material on them in one go - so I suggest yew ppl follow the vanguard
and starting dumping toxic "Bob" eye-burn on them NOW. IMBJR commands
thee.

Or we jest flood the fuggers with Bryce material and palm it off as
POV! Boy, that would make them seeth. I've never seen such partisan
gobble-a-duke over one piece of software.
comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing is the same, they seem to have an
unwritten rule never to mention Bryce - it's a POV gulag.

Symmetry is wrong:
http://www.imbjr.com

Post a reply to this message

> homepage says IMBJR frequents alt.binaries.slack
> alt.binaries.slack contains this post
>
> you can check for yourselves.
>
> subject was "povray news server"
> the sender was IMBJR