POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beware AWSOME ROLEX's : Re: Beware AWSOME ROLEX's Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beware AWSOME ROLEX's
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Aug 2000 20:55:41
Message: <39a8670d@news.povray.org>
"Halbert" <hha### [at] capitalnet> wrote in message
| I checked it out and also found the following post:
| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

| I have a confession to make:
|
| I went back to the pov-ray newserver and looked at some of the
| other work there... some of these people are VERY good.  I think
| it was a little conceited of me to expect so much from them.  Sometimes
| I can be a little immature, and I am sorry.

I'm just surprised anyone using POV-Ray Trace can threaten with Bryce
impersonation!  LOL
Have to admit the news:povray.org can seem self-centered, but that goes with
the territory I believe.  I'm used to the criticisms we all lump upon
ourselves but I don't think everyone will understand that character.  Reason
they made lurking a major past-time I guess, to first try and fit in.
Anyway, I don't think I can forgive my name being used in vain  ;-)

P.S. I had to cringe when at first I thought those were all Bryce
images/animations.  Whew!

Bob