POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : i got ADSL! what now? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  i got ADSL! what now? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Lewis
Subject: i got ADSL! what now?
Date: 10 Oct 2000 14:29:29
Message: <39E35F6B.A8939090@ss.com>
Hi,
I got FREE ADSL service by some lucky chance. Now - what do I do with
it? What's the best thing to do with 30kbps+?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: i got ADSL! what now?
Date: 10 Oct 2000 14:58:04
Message: <slrn8u6pjf.1mv.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:26:51 +0200, Lewis wrote:
>Hi,
>I got FREE ADSL service by some lucky chance. Now - what do I do with
>it? What's the best thing to do with 30kbps+?

30kbps?  I'd say the first thing to do is buy a modem. :)

Oh, you meant 30kBps...

In that case, browse the IRTC archives like you always wished you
could.  That's what I did when I first got my (95kBps+) ADSL.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.
Proudly not helping RIAA and SDMI steal my rights --
  http://www.eff.org/Misc/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/HTML/effect13.08.html

Post a reply to this message

"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] fwicom...
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:26:51 +0200, Lewis wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I got FREE ADSL service by some lucky chance. Now - what do I do with
> >it? What's the best thing to do with 30kbps+?
>
> 30kbps?  I'd say the first thing to do is buy a modem. :)
>
> Oh, you meant 30kBps...
>
> In that case, browse the IRTC archives like you always wished you
> could.  That's what I did when I first got my (95kBps+) ADSL.
>
> --
> Ron Parker   http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html
> My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.
> Proudly not helping RIAA and SDMI steal my rights --
>   http://www.eff.org/Misc/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/HTML/effect13.08.html

Post a reply to this message

> I got FREE ADSL service by some lucky chance. Now - what do I do with
> it? What's the best thing to do with 30kbps+?

Relax

Post a reply to this message