POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : i got ADSL! what now? : Re: i got ADSL! what now? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i got ADSL! what now?
From: Jerry
Date: 10 Oct 2000 15:58:13
Message: <jerry-11599C.12550310102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39E35F6B.A8939090@ss.com>, Lewis <tt### [at] sscom> wrote:

>Hi,
>I got FREE ADSL service by some lucky chance. Now - what do I do with
>it? What's the best thing to do with 30kbps+?

Go see a movie.

Seriously, the most useful thing I've found for high-speed access is
downloading movie trailers a few minutes before leaving for the theater
:*)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/ always has lots of them. I recommend the
maximum size "Lord of the Rings" and Monsters.inc.

(note: follow-ups redirected to off-topic)

Jerry