POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity, Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity, (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Radiosity,
Date: 6 Oct 2000 09:25:37
Message: <39DDD18F.C48DC19F@my-dejanews.com>
I'm trying to use radiosity in an outdoor scene. (Yes, I've looked at
Warp's tut.)  Someone here suggested using a plane as a light source.

Does radiosity always:

1) destroy any effect of fog?
2) destroy any effect of surface normals?

[it is funny.  I posted this question about 10 minutes ago.   It ended
up being counted as a reply by the pov server to a July 1999 note
because it had the same title!]

Post a reply to this message