POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What (or who) exactly is Arnold? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  What (or who) exactly is Arnold? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Richard Speir
Subject: What (or who) exactly is Arnold?
Date: 29 Sep 2000 17:09:41
Message: <39D50552.DAE5EB29@geocities.com>
I keep hearing all this talk of "Arnold Radiosity," but I can't figure
out what it is.  I searched for Arnold on the internet, but all I find
are a few radiosity images.  Is Arnold a standalone program or is it
something you use from 3DS MAX or Lightwave, or is it the name of the
person who created the images?

Post a reply to this message