POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4.0 Feature discussion Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  4.0 Feature discussion (Message 5 to 14 of 94)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: 4.0 Feature discussion
Date: 7 Sep 2000 11:15:56
Message: <39B7AFF0.B38E4942@my-dejanews.com>
Ian Witham wrote:

> What's wrong with mosaic preview?? from memory its +sp in the .ini file
> followed by a multiple of 4.  +sp 32 for example.

Wow! This is neat!

For us non-switch-typing mortals, we would add

Preview_Start_Size=4

to POVRAY.INI,

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Date: 7 Sep 2000 12:14:55
Message: <39B7BF02.96081D7D@yahoo.com>
that's why it's a good idea to have a printed version of the docs and to
read them once a month.  there's always something new to learn.

"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> Ian Witham wrote:
>
> > What's wrong with mosaic preview?? from memory its +sp in the .ini file
> > followed by a multiple of 4.  +sp 32 for example.
>
> Wow! This is neat!
>
> For us non-switch-typing mortals, we would add
>
> Preview_Start_Size=4
>
> to POVRAY.INI,

Post a reply to this message