POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New improved website Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  New improved website (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mick HAzelgrove
Subject: New improved website
Date: 30 Aug 2000 17:25:47
Message: <39ad7bdb@news.povray.org>
Hi all

The first stage of my website update has now been completed. Some new
pics. Just got to update the old image pages
now.

If you find any errors please let me know.

Have Fun

Post a reply to this message

only one error.  no link to your site.  wherezat?

Mick HAzelgrove wrote:

> Hi all
>
> The first stage of my website update has now been completed. Some new
> pics. Just got to update the old image pages
> now.
>
> If you find any errors please let me know.
>
> Have Fun

Post a reply to this message

http://www.mhazelgrove.fsnet.co.uk/

> Mick HAzelgrove wrote:
> > The first stage of my website update has now been completed. Some new
> > pics. Just got to update the old image pages
> > now.
> >
> > If you find any errors please let me know.

when clicking on the links eye netscape reported (at
http://www.mhazelgrove.fsnet.co.uk/base.css)
"Not Found
The requested URL /base.css was not found on this server."

Cool! - these are amazing!!

--
Bye
Pabs

Post a reply to this message

when clicking on the links eye netscape reported (at
http://www.mhazelgrove.fsnet.co.uk/base.css)
"Not Found
The requested URL /base.css was not found on this server."

Can't think why I've abandoned the use of style sheets? I'll look into it
maybe I havn't uploaded the revised links page.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

> The first stage of my website update has now been completed. Some new
> pics. Just got to update the old image pages
> now.
>
> If you find any errors please let me know.
>
> Have Fun

Looks good, both design-concept and pictures.  The link to

http://www.mhazelgrove.fsnet.co.uk/links.htm

seems dead.  I would also think about some short text/title on the starting
page.

BTW, how did you do the clouds in "We're All Awash", they look very good.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

Thanks for the comments I've discoved the problem with the links page and
will be sorting it later.

> BTW, how did you do the clouds in "We're All Awash", they look very good.

They're based on Jaime's cloud code I'll post it to you if you like

All the best

Mick

Post a reply to this message

> They're based on Jaime's cloud code I'll post it to you if you like
>
> All the best
>
> Mick

Thanks, if it's called 'non-media clouds', i think i have found it here.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>