POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New improved website : Re: New improved website Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New improved website
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 31 Aug 2000 04:27:54
Message: <39AE174E.486197CF@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Mick HAzelgrove wrote:

> Hi all
>
> The first stage of my website update has now been completed. Some new
> pics. Just got to update the old image pages
> now.
>
> If you find any errors please let me know.
>
> Have Fun

Looks good, both design-concept and pictures.  The link to

http://www.mhazelgrove.fsnet.co.uk/links.htm

seems dead.  I would also think about some short text/title on the starting
page.

BTW, how did you do the clouds in "We're All Awash", they look very good.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>