POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Update: Matrix Calc version 1.1 with cut-n-paste POV code! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:58:50 EDT (-0400)
  Update: Matrix Calc version 1.1 with cut-n-paste POV code! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Update: Matrix Calc version 1.1 with cut-n-paste POV code!
Date: 19 Aug 2000 21:46:12
Message: <399F364F.8A371FC@faricy.net>
Win32 POV-Ray Matrix Calc version 1.1 with cut-n-paste directly to POV
now available! 44k in p.b.u

To paste code into POV, just click the 'copy' button and the program
will write POV code to the clipboard. To paste a matrix from POV into
the calc, highlight the text in POV and copy it, then click the paste
button in the calc. IMPORTANT: for matrix code to be properly pasted
into the calc, the first six letters of the clipboard string must be
"matrix". This means you must highlight the code to be imported
beginning with the 'm', not at the beginning of a line. Spacing between
"matrix", seperators and numbers does not matter.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/

Post a reply to this message