POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anybody know this site? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Anybody know this site? (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: Anybody know this site?
Date: 11 Aug 2000 23:06:19
Message: <3994bf2b@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to find a website:  it had an excellent tutorial on turning flat
bitmaps of rocks into heightfields.  The guy also had an image gallery
with pictures of an indoor swimming pool (POV-Ray generated).
Sorry, that's really all I have to go on... anybody know this site?

- Doug Eichenberg
  http://www.getinfo.net/douge
  dou### [at] nlsnet

Post a reply to this message

> with pictures of an indoor swimming pool (POV-Ray generated).
> Sorry, that's really all I have to go on... anybody know this site?

I know this site. There is also that teapot picture from pov Hall of Fame.
http://www.kivisalo.net

K.K.

Post a reply to this message

>> with pictures of an indoor swimming pool (POV-Ray generated).
>> Sorry, that's really all I have to go on... anybody know this site?
>
>I know this site. There is also that teapot picture from pov Hall of
>Fame. http://www.kivisalo.net

I like your Level Connector.
It makes me wonder, would something like this also be possible in 3d-
space? A level_connect warp? It would be nice in combination with Chris'
object pattern and other colour list pigments.

Ingo