POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 4.0 ?????? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  povray 4.0 ?????? (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: tomtoo
Subject: povray 4.0 ??????
Date: 4 Aug 2000 17:10:38
Message: <398B3103.16E8054F@yahoo.com>
Each morning I pray and then I look here: is it announced ? Pov4.0.
My friends: where ist it ? give some comments and help the the povworld
to sleep better and with a loughing on the lips.

Post a reply to this message

> Each morning I pray and then I look here: is it announced ? Pov4.0.
> My friends: where ist it ? give some comments and help the the povworld
> to sleep better and with a loughing on the lips.

Post a reply to this message

> Each morning I pray and then I look here: is it announced ? Pov4.0.
> My friends: where ist it ? give some comments and help the the povworld
> to sleep better and with a loughing on the lips.

See povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions posts "Welcome To the POV-Ray
News Groups" and "POV-Ray plans for v3.1 and beyond...".

    thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

pay attention folks, the same question has been asked and answered a
million times.  search the groups for the answers you seek.  most
newsreaders have a 'find' ability.