POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 4.0 ?????? : Re: povray 4.0 ?????? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 4.0 ??????
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 5 Aug 2000 04:31:33
Message: <398BD248.AC55B727@iol.it>
tomtoo wrote:

> Each morning I pray and then I look here: is it announced ? Pov4.0.
> My friends: where ist it ? give some comments and help the the povworld
> to sleep better and with a loughing on the lips.

I would be happy to see the start of POV 3.5 beta phase!!!

P.S.:
Q: Why don't you use MegaPOV?
A: There is no official list of MegaPOV features marked for POV 3.5
inclusion. What if I start using functionalities which are dropped from the
official release? Sorry, I prefer to wait.
By the way, it would be a great idea if the dev team posted a todo list
telling us
1) what is going to be in 3.5 (if not ready, 3.5 is delayed)
2) what is likely to go in 3.5 (but if late it is shifted to 4.0)
3) what is scheduled for 3.5 but VERY likely to go in 4.0
4) the FORGET IT FOREVER!!! list.

Bye!!!