POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 4.0 ?????? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  povray 4.0 ?????? (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: tomtoo
Subject: Re: povray 4.0 ??????
Date: 5 Aug 2000 02:18:14
Message: <398BB15A.518730CE@yahoo.com>
I continue to pray .....

Post a reply to this message

From: tomtoo
Date: 5 Aug 2000 02:19:54
Message: <398BB1C0.951DAF2C@yahoo.com>
I really have such a button, but I did not find the time when I can stop
praying ..

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Warren
Date: 5 Aug 2000 04:24:17
Message: <398bcf31@news.povray.org>
I thought I was waiting for Pov3.5.
Well, I'm flexible.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 5 Aug 2000 04:31:33
Message: <398BD248.AC55B727@iol.it>
tomtoo wrote:

> Each morning I pray and then I look here: is it announced ? Pov4.0.
> My friends: where ist it ? give some comments and help the the povworld
> to sleep better and with a loughing on the lips.

I would be happy to see the start of POV 3.5 beta phase!!!

P.S.:
Q: Why don't you use MegaPOV?
A: There is no official list of MegaPOV features marked for POV 3.5
inclusion. What if I start using functionalities which are dropped from the
official release? Sorry, I prefer to wait.
By the way, it would be a great idea if the dev team posted a todo list
telling us
1) what is going to be in 3.5 (if not ready, 3.5 is delayed)
2) what is likely to go in 3.5 (but if late it is shifted to 4.0)
3) what is scheduled for 3.5 but VERY likely to go in 4.0
4) the FORGET IT FOREVER!!! list.

Bye!!!

Post a reply to this message