POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slope dependent texturing? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  Slope dependent texturing? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Slope dependent texturing?
Date: 27 Jul 2000 08:10:45
Message: <398026c5@news.povray.org>
I don't know anything about it, but I thought I would just toss out an Idea.

If you increased a parameter over (clock) could you make an animation of an
avalanche or landslide?

--
I get paid to do -anything- while connected to the internet.
Please use my referral id to find out more

Post a reply to this message

"Bill DeWitt" <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> I don't know anything about it, but I thought I would just toss out an
Idea.

> If you increased a parameter over (clock) could you make an animation of
an
> avalanche or landslide?

Post a reply to this message