POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just got a capture card! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:01:52 EDT (-0400)
  Just got a capture card! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Just got a capture card!
Date: 27 Jul 2000 04:07:39
Message: <397fedcb@news.povray.org>
I just got a video capture card and would like to know what tv shows are
good sources for pinching textures and image maps from.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Just got a capture card!
Date: 27 Jul 2000 04:41:30
Message: <397FF491.2B0EA8C1@skynet.be>
Steven Jones wrote:

> I just got a video capture card and would like to know what tv shows are
> good sources for pinching textures and image maps from.

these are good sources if you want to map a TV screen ;-))
Anyway, there's always room for experimenting, and I've seen
someone doing great things by scanning a plastic bag and using
it as a HF.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message