POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just got a capture card! : Re: Just got a capture card! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just got a capture card!
From: Tom Melly
Date: 27 Jul 2000 12:00:36
Message: <39805ca4$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote in message
> Total Recal 2070 has some nice backdrops, and of course, Bablyon 5.
>
> Josh

Let me get this straight - you're recommending grabbing rendered textures to
use in a render?!? Well, why not? I'm reminded of Dr Jonathan Miller being
somewhat exasperated when directing an opera. The singer had to faint, so
she slapped her hand to her forehead and toppled gently over. "Where", said
Dr Miller, "have you ever seen anybody faint like that?" "On stage", replied
the singer.