POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Halbert
Subject: SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials
Date: 23 Jul 2000 18:31:56
Message: <397b725c@news.povray.org>
I just setup a tent where you can get to them. Go to:
http://www.capital.net/~hhawkins/Povray.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: David Wilkinson
Subject: Re: SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials
Date: 23 Jul 2000 19:20:57
Message: <sdvmnsko0be6t3dbckopcrf1d4pqttqaf6@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:29:45 -0400, "Halbert" <hha### [at] capitalnet> wrote:

>I just setup a tent where you can get to them. Go to:
>http://www.capital.net/~hhawkins/Povray.htm

Also on my web site http://hamiltonite.com
dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Date: 23 Jul 2000 21:42:09
Message: <mi7nnskrfi8k81hejbjted9pssvgeon3ac@4ax.com>
wrote:

>I just setup a tent where you can get to them. Go to:
>http://www.capital.net/~hhawkins/Povray.htm

  Thank you, Halbert and David, for posting SamuelT's isosurface
tutorial.