POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials : Re: SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SamuelT's Isosurface Tutorials
From: Alan Kong
Date: 24 Jul 2000 17:54:54
Message: <01epns0mueu52mr6nf7m6d4ik0a2lb5dai@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 02:43:02 -0700 Bruce L <dke### [at] sksympaticoca> wrote:

<snip..>
>also couldn't load the part2 page, and most (maybe all?) of the gifs.
>Might have something to do with all the spaces in the URL? Don't know
>enough about it to really say.

  I think it was the white spaces in the .url(s). I had trouble
retrieving the GIFs and background image using Netscape v4.73 but it
loaded okay using v6.0 beta. It took a while but I managed to get all of
the necessary pages and GIFs and edited it as a local copy.

  SamuelT did a good job on his tutorial. The only modification I made
for ease of reading was to put links to all pages at the top of each
Part.

  Would anyone like me to e-mail them a .zipped copy of SamuelT's
tutorial? Not for public posting, though, since I have made minor
changes as indicated above.