POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:56 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? (Message 33 to 42 of 42)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
Date: 10 Jul 2000 16:51:27
Message: <396a374e@news.povray.org>
TigerHawk <tig### [at] sticnet> wrote:
: The only reason I am a bit skeptical is that I don't
: use the current include files within the Pov-Ray distribution

  Perhaps not you, but if you download someone other's scene (for example
from this server) and try to render it, it may need those. The same applies
for all the include files and macros downloaded from the net (in the future,
of course).