POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? (Message 13 to 22 of 42)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
Date: 30 Jun 2000 17:54:06
Message: <395D152B.E0DE55CF@skynet.be>
TigerHawk wrote:

> Man, no kidding - I wonder why that wasn't done when text was first introduced
> into Pov-Ray?

Because the authors of the text-object hadn't much clue about how
to do it, given the rather unclear docs availiable about truetype
specifications.

>Oh well, perhaps with luck it will be in 3.5...

The good news is : even if [any function] doesn't make it into
3.5, you will still be able to use MegaPOV instead...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message