POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? : Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Jul 2000 13:56:22
Message: <395e30c6$1@news.povray.org>
In article <395e14cf@news.povray.org> , "Tony[B]"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Are there any plans to add some of the more popular include files and
> macros, so the users don't have to wander around the net to find them?

We need to make sure we get permission to include any third party include or
scene files.  If you have any specific suggestions for files let the TAG or
Dale C. Brodin (he takes care of the include and scene files) know, and then
they will likely be considered.  After all we can't add what we don't know
about :-)

     Thorsten