POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:14 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray page design ? (Message 11 to 20 of 106)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
Date: 17 Jun 2000 20:23:44
Message: <394c1690@news.povray.org>
"Simon de Vet" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
>
> > Hmm, I must admit I think the design is quite unoriginal. For example
the
> > menu to the left could easily be made more interesting without loosing
> > speed, nor user-friendliness.
>
> The coolest layout I've seen in a very long time can be found at
> http://www.scifi-art.com/
>
> Simple, but very original, and beautiful.

Well, it's a bit difficult to say something about the design there, because
it's different in the different sections. That alone is by some people
considered bad design. The design simply isn't consistently enough, and the
user must get used to new ways of navigating the site all the time, because
the design change all the time. When you say you think the design is cool,
exactly which page there are you referring to?

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,

Post a reply to this message