POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies (Message 41 to 50 of 50)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
Date: 1 Jun 2000 15:29:41
Message: <3936b9a5@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > I personally would like to make a website myself with
> > short descriptions (brief biographical info) of the
> > different POV-Ray users. As far as I know such a
> > website has not been made already. The users could
> > make their own descroptions, or others could make
> > them for them, but of course the descriptions would
> > always have to be certified by the person in concern.
>
> Have a look at the 'Who We Are' page at irtc.org It's a
> list of the people active on the irtc mailing lists with
> some info on them.

I didn't know about that one. It is very nice. However, I would like to make
a website where any POV-Ray user can submit a description, not just the ones
in the IRTC mailing list. Also, maybe the descriptions could be optionally
more detailed, and as I said, people could write small comments/decriptions
about each other. That might add more personallity to the descriptions.

Does this project have a future you think?

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,