POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies : Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
From: Rune
Date: 1 Jun 2000 15:29:43
Message: <3936b9a7@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > I personally would like to make a website myself
> > with short descriptions (brief biographical info)
> > of the different POV-Ray users.
>
> An excellent idea. Do you know of a way that when
> someone selects a link on the photo album page the
> correct bio would be displayed on your page?

If I recall correctly this link:...

...will link to this section on page2.html:

<a name="personx">Person X</a>

...or something like that...

But maybe I will put each desription on a seperate page.

> Do you want to cross-link the pages so someone can
> follow a link on your page to a picture on my page?

That was the idea. And if others want to, we can crosslink to other pages
too. (Maybe "The Population of POV-Ray Users", "The List of Ages", etc...)

> Just let me know how you set it up and I'll make
> links according to your specs... (Just keep in
> mind that I only know BASIC html, so if you want
> anything really fancy, you'll have to send me the
> html source!)

I'm glad you're interested! I think setting up the site I'm talking about
will take some time (if I'll succeed at all), but if/when I succeed, I will
contact you!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,