POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: HQ CD jewel case Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: HQ CD jewel case (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: TonyB
Subject: REQ: HQ CD jewel case
Date: 19 May 2000 10:55:42
Message: <392555ee@news.povray.org>
Well, just like it says there, I'm looking for a jewel case. I know someone
posted a very detailed on a while back. Where can I find it? Thanks in
advance.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Bédier
Subject: Re: REQ: HQ CD jewel case
Date: 21 May 2000 23:31:09
Message: <3928A991.4381AE2C@worldnet.fr>
Hi Tony,

I've got one very details. (case tray, case front, case back )
in 3 lightwave files (.lwo)
Choose your way to receive them...
Can't remenber where they come from (sorry !)

Bruno.

TonyB wrote:

> Well, just like it says there, I'm looking for a jewel case. I know someone
> posted a very detailed on a while back. Where can I find it? Thanks in
> advance.

Post a reply to this message