POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: HQ CD jewel case : Re: HQ CD jewel case Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HQ CD jewel case
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 22 May 2000 05:11:59
Message: <3928f9df@news.povray.org>
TonyB wrote in message <392555ee@news.povray.org>...
>Well, just like it says there, I'm looking for a jewel case. I know someone
>posted a very detailed on a while back. Where can I find it? Thanks in
>advance.

There's a fairly simple CD case in my irtc entry for Horror. It's suitable
for mid to far distance.

If you have any trouble finding it, I can mail it to you.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *