POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? Server Time
18 May 2024 04:47:52 EDT (-0400)
  PLC: Submission formats? (Message 31 to 40 of 73)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Submission formats?
Date: 18 May 2000 14:53:37
Message: <39243c31@news.povray.org>
"vaihtoehto" wrote:
> would those 3 custom versions be obligatory?

I guess not. They are meant to show how/if the logo can be made
interesting/fancy and in how flexible it is (a flexible logo can be
presented in many different ways).

I think it should be encouraged to make those custom versions, but that it
should be up to the logo designer if he/she wants to make 0, 1, 2, or 3 of
the custom versions. I would strongly suggest that at least one were made
though.

I also think that we could help each other making logo versions. Like if
person A makes a nice logo, but doesn't know how to make it "fancy", person
B be could make a fancy version of it. Person A and B then could agree to
use person B's work for one of the custom formats in the submission.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,